My Wonderful Creative Followers

Thursday, 1 July 2010

Pepper and Friends

Hi my friends hope your all ok
Its has been quite cloudy today but humid, and we have rain coming in tonight.

I have had my cricut out this afternoon and cut a nice frame, i embossed the top frame on the cuttlebug used the swiss dots folder, used a 5x5 card blank and applied one of  Susan's Home Comforts Backing Paper Set to the card front these are lovely papers and i think it really
went well with the frame and colours, you can get the link from SusansCraftyChaos  on her side bar, take a look she has some wonderful sets she designs herself.
In the centre of the frame i applied Pepper and Friends onto silver mirri card.
Stamped a sentiment and cut a blk circle with fancy edged sissors, and glittered around the edges, and applied the sentiment and a heart jewel in centre, added flower from stash  and a brad and die cut leafs on the cricut, and glitterd petals.
Applied blk corner peeloffs.
Hope you like my make, and thank you for your comments so much appreciated.
Bye for now
Hugs Betty  x x



1 comment:

  1. Super blog and I like this Pepper & Friends card very much - great colour too.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...