My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 25 July 2010

Just ForYou

Hi my friends
Hope you all had a good weekend, done one card today with punches, stamping, and a die cut.




Stamp from Crafty Individuals, white borders Martha Stuart border punch, frame with leaf sprig on the cricut, Butterfly punch Xcut, Just for you stamp Forever friends, Prima flowers and jewel flowers.

Thank you for popping in and for feeding my blog with your wonderful comments, as i love to read them.
Love & Hugs Betty  x x

I am entering this card at the CraftyPad Challenge Vintage my first blog challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...