My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 18 July 2010

June/July Challenge

Hi all hope your ok and for those not feeling too good a big comforting hug from me.
Here is my entry for the June /July challenge over at jj's forum.



Backing paper free from Making Cards Mag
Pink striped paper from forever friends For You paper stack and punched with Martha Stuart border punch 
Die cut label i cut on my cricut
Punched butterfly's  and punched holes in wings
Stamped sentiment and added jewel flower to centre
The photo is taken from my garden they are Busy Lizzie's i cut around the  flowers 
and applied with foam pads
added green 
 bow with a jewel flower.

I enjoyed this Challenge and hope you like my busy lizzie's card.

Hugs Betty  x x
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...