My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 13 June 2010

Atc's

Hi friends,
its been raining here this afternoon heavy downpours, just hope its going to be nice in the week as i have it off wooo woooo no work for a week crafting here i come.
Off to a garden centre with a couple of friends from work tomorrow, i hear they have a craft area so no buying plants for me eh eh.
Well enough of my waffling
here are some atc's i have done.

Oriental girl with cat
Gypsy Rosealee
  Vintage  advertising


Oriental
 I used a small print backing paper, i stamped grass and flowers,and coloured with gel pens.
i cutout the decoupage and applied with foam pads, added glitter to dress.


Gypsy Rosealee 

Cut and collaged images, stamped corners, heatshrinked butterfly, added earings using a gold gel pen, 
glittered roses and butterfly.


Vintage 

Background paper from once upon a time paper stack, i teared a piece of patterned paper and inked edges,
applied advertising, and image and a punched border.

Hope you like my atc's as much as i liked doing them, and thanks for popping in and leaving comments as it makes my day that extra special.
Hugs Betty  x x   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...