My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 5 June 2010

At Last






Hello all
Boy its been a hot few days, hope your all coping in this heat.
Here is a card i made from a designer sheet by Cari Lopez at Craftsuprint i love her digital work coz its vintage, i cutout all elements and applied  the hearts and corner stacker with foam pads, i then applied beige spotty paper to a white A5 card , then i applied the designer card front to left hand side, added to right side a gold ribbon and a flower embellishment, and border peeloffs and corner peeloffs to the card front.
Hope you like it
Hugs Betty  x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...