My Wonderful Creative Followers

Monday, 17 May 2010

Tilda with her puppy


Made this about an hour ago for a friend,
backing paper from Daisy&Dandelion picnic patch A5 paper pad,
I coloured tilda with pastel promarkers, and added a fence she is sitting on not very good but you get the idea,i die cut the pink flower shape and embossed on cuttlebug,applied tilda to it, also die cut flower and leafs on my cricut, i edged the flower petals in pink ink,applied 2 strips of ribbon, a sentiment, butterflys and 3 jewel hearts.
So i hope she will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...