My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 23 May 2010

Flower fairy


Hi all, boy its been too hot in my craft room, but managed to make 0ne card this weekend, The papers used is Just peachy paper set designed by Susan at Crafty Chaos.
Loved your papers Susan.
I used two sheets to go on top of a 5x5 square card,for the scalloped oval i used my cricut, and inked the edges,i then coloured in the digi stamp image from stitchybearstamps.com/shop/ with promarkers, cutout and applied to oval with foam pads,finished off with pink chiffon ribbon and peeloffs.
Hope you like
Hugs Betty x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...