My Wonderful Creative Followers

Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Arty Tag

Made this tag a while ago



The Stamped image i got from the NEC craft show in March, i love this image wanted it for a while, brought form Crafty individuals, i bet most of you stampers have it.

I stamped onto white textured card, coloured in with promarker, new for me this year, added a punched black boarder to bottom with a silver peeloff border, i glittered the flower, and recoloured the little plastic butterfly with a red permenant pen, added black ribbon and a frilly cord, and a brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...