My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Art nouveau fairies digital stamps 1 in Digital Stamping / Fairies by designer Amanda McGee on craftsuprint


Here is a card i made from a digital stamp from craftsuprint
i stamped image and coloured in with promarkers and shimmering H2O went around the frame with a gold gel pen, and cutout, i embossed a a6 white card on the cuttlebug, i then applied the stamped image, added gold&black corner peeloffs green gems in centre of flowers a little punched blk butterfly and to finish a sentiment.


Art nouveau fairies digital stamps 1 in Digital Stamping / Fairies by designer Amanda McGee on craftsuprint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...